Sunday, February 10, 2008

more snow

Anyway, we made a long weekend and went up and stayed at a cabin in the mountains. The first day we went to Nikko and saw a bunch of very cool temples and shrines. Then we went out to the cabins that night. Our friends came out that night, the Porters, Mylroies, and Otsujis. The next day the guys went snowboarding. I didn't injure myself, except financially, although I also didn't go off any jumps or go into the half pipe, although I was very, very tempted to. (It was a little hard to shell out to rent when I have three of everything at home.) The kids played in the snow. We went to a sledding park the next day. Gwyn went down the tubing chute by herself. She is fearless. Miriam went down with me and they were both very cute bundled up in borrowed snow gear. Anyway, we had a great weekend.

No comments: