Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do Not Mail Campaign



I don't believe in forwarding e-mails to friends, but I think you all should sign this campaign, so I'm putting it here, since this is voluntary. It is to create a Do Not Mail registry like the Do Not Call registry, enabling you to eliminate all your junk mail once and for all. Here is the url. http://donotmail.org.
There are some pretty appalling statistics. US junk mail accounts for 1/3 of all mail sent in the world. Ouch. You can also fill out a form that they will use to help you reduce your junk mail now. There have been other articles about this, but they actually send the letters for you, so it is extra simple.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

Awesome. I put my name on, and I will be doing the manual removing as well. Speaking of-- you know you guys have tons of mail coming to Pam's house, right? :)

chelsea said...

i woul love to D/C the junk, however...robby has to compare the bargains at the grocery stores!! How can we get ONLY the graocery adds? I hate junk mail..argh