Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sport Utility Bicycle, aka. Extracycle


I found out about this while wasting time on grist, a new favorite way to waste time and not feel like it is a complete waste of time, because I find cool stuff. Anyway, I was so stoked about it, it is generating a mid week post. I know that these are a little pricey, but think of it in comparison to a car. Plus, you'd probably make it all back in saved gas over a couple years. This pict is not impressive, but you can haul surfboards, kayaks, camping gear, groceries, two kids, and more comfortably. Check out their website. Based in North San Juan (by Roger and Yakshi).

2 comments:

Mariko said...

How much? I'd like one. What the heck is Grist?

Bekah said...

Grist.org is environmental news, highly subjective environmental product reviews, etc. Just a website. The attachment kit on the website is $400, but check out the xtracycle website. Much cooler than I have made out. Click on the links.