Sunday, August 10, 2008

When I'm 4

Gwyn knows that she will be four sometime in the future and for her it has become the time when she will do all sorts of things she doesn't want to do now. For example, she has told me, at various times that when she's four she will,
eat all of her breakfast
walk instead of be carried or ride in the stroller
stay in her bed
be a big girl
wipe her own bum
touch the sky when she jumps
Although I appreciate how G is now, I am looking forward to her doing all of these things. This last one was overheard when she was having some conversation with her mom that involved breasts. I think it started about why she shouldn't climb, or jump on, or otherwise abuse her mom.
Gwyn, "When I'm four, I'm going to get some big ones."
I think I can wait on this one.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hilarious!

Pamela Palmer said...

I know just how she feels. I think I'm going to be a more accomplished person by the time I'm 59.