Thursday, January 22, 2009

Malibu Getty

So we've been wanting to check it out for a while. Our friends were planning a museum day so we suggested this and all went.

Miriam was not sure what to make of all the nudity at first, but she bored by it all pretty quick.







Here's a nice shot Gwyn took, when she wasn't running around.

Overall, it was a nice mix of museum and architecture, so the kids could run around a little, enjoy the fountains and courtyards in between the museum. Finally, we stopped at the beach on the way home and I wished I'd brought my surfboard.

2 comments:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

my favorite part is that your girls are wearing summer clothes b/c the weather has been so dang amazing.

sienna said...

i love those pictures of miriam in the beach. so pretty. and short sleeves! i love the Getty and the sunshine. I so need to come visit.