Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ouch!!


When I came home Miriam was crying, holding her tooth.
"What happened?"
Eventually, I figure out she was outside, playing on this bench I made, and throwing wood onto the arbor, and she thought it might fall on her, and turned away, and hit her teeth on the bench somehow? I have no idea.
Anyway, this is one of the teeth that just grew back from when she whacked them a couple months ago. They were purple for a few weeks.
(We just found the teeth marks on the top rung of the bunk bed ladder. A perfect half circle.)
"Can I take a picture."
"You're not going to put them on the blog are you."
Man, this kid has us figured out.
At least I wasn't laughing at her, like some people.

1 comment:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

Miriam should start her own blog just to get back at you guys.

so did her tooth fall?