Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chairs and bookshelves



So we've been looking for chairs, and we finally found some groovy old chairs at an antique store. The chair Gwyn is sitting on folds into the one next to Gwyn. Perfect for our nomadic lifestyle.
That was on labor day, on our way home from the beach. Another post by Bekah perhaps. Anyway, so Saturday I made a bookshelf, which we've also been needing. It took about 2-3 hours to make, and 10 minutes to fill. So we need another one now I guess. I was kind of experimenting with building it without nails or glue or anything, so it comes apart as well (just in case.) I also started working on a kitchen stand, but I was trying something more involved, so I had to set it aside for now.

1 comment:

Kaity said...

I really like that shelf. Is it pine?