Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Job offer, etc.

So, A few weeks ago, right after my funny/tragic dream, I actually got a job offer. So I contacted everyone I was waiting to hear back from and had varying degrees of response. Then, in the meantime I heard back from a few more schools closer by that they were interested in interviewing me. So, after thinking about it and praying about it, we decided not to take it. I am fairly confident we will get a better offer. The job was in Wisconsin, which seemed like a fun place to live, but pretty far from any family. The teaching load was not bad, mostly Japanese classes, but since it was a quarter system, classes went until June. So now we are back to waiting again. Bekah is pretty calm about the whole thing, which she says must be a sign we are doing the right thing.

No comments: